Eames Style Walnut Wood Lounge Chair & Ottoman – Black
This Iconic mid-century design by Charles & Ray Eames in 1956 and is considered the finest furniture designs of the 20th Century.The Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman comes with a Two (2) Years Warranty free of additional charge.
- Handcrafted by using quality materials to develop an iconic piece
- Premium soft Italian Aniline is used
- All cushions are hand-sewn, welted, piped, and filled with quality thick fire redundant foam.
- 7 layer laminated veneer to prevent cracking or warping.
- 5 Star aluminium base with 360-degree swivel function and fixed, Ottoman having 4-star steel base.
- Easy to Assemble, need to follow instructions enclosed in the box.
- Packed in 7 layer hard cardboard boxes using Thermocol and high-quality thick packaging materials to prevent damages.
- Fast shipping and Delivery.
- Easy return policy and 2 Weeks money-back guarantee.
- Two years manufacturer’s warranty for your peace of mind.
- Chair: (W) 82 x (D) 82 x (H) 84 cm
- Ottoman: (W) 63 x (D) 53 x (H) 42 cm
- Seat Height: 42 cm
Walnut Wood vaneer
ICONIC PIECE OF FURNITURE
- It stands out nest combination of materials and design sense. This piece of art is heavily used in living rooms, high-tech offices.
- This Lounge Chair is very much famous on TV media and is being seen on BC shows, the rest of media channels and in movies and television series.
- In the late 1940s, Charles and Ray Eames were looking for new materials and ways to create distinctive furniture Eventually they developed a range of pieces that have become classics of modern design, including other pieces of art like wire chairs, plastic chairs with wire bases.
- It was designed to Shock mounts to ensure the ultimate luxury comfort and this inviting effect encourages you to sink into the reclining seat.
DESIGN SENSE STANDS OUTTo our knowledge, this is the finest Eames Lounge Chair + Ottoman made anywhere in the world. It is handmade to the highest standards and from the finest materials and is upholstered in 100% Italian Aniline with a choice of 7 layer veneer plywood frame. This blent design lounge chair combines ultimate comfort with high-quality materials and workmanship of the highest standards. The seat, backrest shells, and armrests are made from bent plywood frames and the connecting pieces from rubber/metal shock connection to create its unique shape. Lounge chairs are available in a variety of versions like RoseWood, Plisander, Walnut, and Ash Wood. The footrest/ottoman also included a chair. Please visit our detailed collection to find your unique choice.